Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dont just be here to be here, be here for real

I have been trying my best lately to tell people how I feel, but it just doesn't work. They say I need to talk to someone, I thought I could talk to them, but they want me to talk to like a shrink or something. Well maybe I should. At least a shrink would listen. I am so tired of feeling this way, and honestly the things that I have been going through no one deserves to go through them, and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.  I just wish for a change someone would be there for me like I am there for them. I have plenty of people that "tell" me they are, but they don't stand behind those actions. Anyone that knows me knows that I am there, even if you call me in the middle of the night, but I don't have ANYONE there for me like that. Not mys husband, my mom, my family, my friends...just a bunch of people that say they are, but I know its just all talk. And I really think that I'm just done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment