Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Memory Lane...

Wow. I havent written on here in forever. Last time I updated, I was moving back to Va, to be with my husband. We finally got moved and are in our own town house now. It Feels great to have a place of our own, where is it just the two of us, plus I get to have things just the way that I want them...lol. Everything is going pretty good in my life, other than I really miss certain people, I hate getting into those stupid fights with your friends, to where it gets to the point that you dont talk to each other. I know that  lately I have pushed people out, but I think that in order for me to see what and who ready mattered to me it was something that I had to do. I really miss Stacey J., Laruen P, and Anna D., The best girls in the world. I know that I cant change time and make things the way that they used to be but I really do hope that they are living the best lives they could possilbly be living and are truly happy. As for me I guess we will see what the furture holdsm I guess it can only get better or worse from here. I hoping that its the better, cause I dont think I can stand anymore bad in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment